Tuesday, January 24, 2012

January 24, 2012 - I'm back!

I am sorry I am been so absent these past few months!  I just started looking over several of my blog entries from last year and I realized how important this blog is.  What an amazing thing to capture everyday of your kids young lives.  They grow so fast and since I have an AWFUL memory this is the only way I am going to be able to remember all the sweet little things they did!  So I am back and fully committed!

This afternoon I bribed Laila and Jai to sit for some Valentines pictures.  We had to go through quite a few marshmallows to get some decent pics!  Christmas came and went too fast and I never got Christmas cards out, so I thought it might be nice to send Valentines cards instead.  V-day is my favorite day of the whole year. For the past few years we have a huge feast at home, consisting of steak, king crab legs, chocolate covered strawberries and much much more.  We decorate the house with streamers and it is a pink and red everywhere!  I love V-day and I am really looking forward to this years celebration!


This one almost made the cut, but Arjun begged me not to use it! I think it is hilarious!

XOXO
Heidi


No comments: