Monday, November 19, 2012

Rehab

Manik commented the other day about how much I was yelling.  I hadn't realized how much I was doing it until he brought it to my attention.  Now I have noticed how much Laila is yelling at Jai, it is a very clear tell that she is mimicking me.  It makes me feel terrible and totally ashamed.  I have decided to do a better job managing my frustration and so starting last Friday I stopped yelling.  I began my own rehab, this rehab entails a great deal of deep breathing and keeping things in perspective.  But I can proudly say that I have not yelled or raised my voice in four days!  I have noticed that the kids are yelling less and I feel better about myself.  So far rehab has been very positive!  It is a happier home all around!!

On a happy note Arjun arrives early tomorrow morning and I can't wait to see how much he has grown and catch up on all that has gone on for him in STL!



Cheers!

Heidi

No comments: