Sunday, April 15, 2012

April 15, 2012 - Shitty Day

Not sure what kicked off the day so poorly but it was just one of those days.  Laila was an emotional mess one minute and a happy go lucky turd the next.  Jai was testing me at every turn and I ran out of patience very early this morning...so I decided to throw myself a good ol' fashion pity party.  It boils down to one simple thing...I miss my husband.

Genghis Grill is doing amazing, hitting one sales goal after another and Manik is living his dream.  Nine days out of ten I have no problem with the hours he has to work.  This is life and this is what it takes, this is what we signed up for.  I completely support my man but I miss him.  poor me:).

So I will head to bed and wake up in the morning happy, chipper and ready to meet the day!

As one of our favorite books puts it...it has been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day..and as my baby girls says, some days are just like that!

Peace out!

Heidi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh we all have those days.......well the few of us who still love and like our husbands. Kids will always test us to our limits.