Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 312 - Thankful for Opportunity

I am so thankful for the opportunity to have my own business, Love My Sitter, Denver.  I never thought an opportunity like this would come my way but, here I am only about a week out until I can start recruiting for babysitters and advertising for families!  Watch out Denver, Love My Sitter has arrived!  I appreciate all the support I have received from my loved ones and the faith they have in my abilities.  The best part about my business is that I can work from home and be my own boss.  I can manage my business (hopefully) during nap times and once the kids have gone down for the night.  Luckily Jai and Laila have taken to playing for extended periods of time upstairs or outside just doing what kids do.  It is pretty funny to hear them just playing away, in their own little world!  This blessed quiet time will be much appreciated once things start picking up!  

XOXO
Heidi

No comments: