Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 318 - Thankful for Bubby

Jai Jai has brought so much to our lives.  He is so sweet and loving and cuddly and then the next second he is on a mission that only means trouble.  He is a stubborn mule and there is no talking him down!  He has me wrapped around his little pinky and I try so hard to be firm with him but it is SOOOO hard!  He just looks at me with those soulful eyes and I am mush.  I know, I am a wuss.  I would be downright bored without him!  Laila and Jai have turned into best buds and they just run from one room to another playing and horsing around.  Yesterday they held hands and just walked all around the backyard just talking their talk!  It was so precious.  Oh my baby boy you are so big and have grown way to fast!  I love you!

One minute he is like this and...

then like this! 


XOXO
Heidi

No comments: