Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 320 - Catching Up

I have some catching up to do!  So sorry folks!


HELLOOOO!  


Last Saturday we took the kids to the park and they had a ball!  


Hanging was a favorite for sure!


On Tuesday I came home to this delightful hole in our gate, courtesy of Saahib!  Luckily I am handy with a hammer and some nails!

Bo, giving us a run through on how easy it is to get in and out of the backyard now.

And now the finished product, Ta Da!!!

 On Thursday Manik got his Now Hiring sign, Genhis Grill is almost ready to recruit!!

And on Friday we did some early Christmas ornament decorating!

We made homemade playdo and used cookie cutters to cut out the shapes, slipped them in the oven and voila...ART!

So there you go, sorry it's a week late!

Thankful for all of my craziness that makes up my beautiful life!!

XOXO
Heidi



No comments: