Saturday, February 11, 2012

February 11, 2012 - Things that make me happy

I think the most simple thing that makes me happy is my family.  Sometimes I am just amazed that I am a mom, not to mention a mom of three.  While they challenge me daily and sometimes minute by minute the rewards I get from them are limitless.  I think the little kids sense of humor is truly so the thing that amazes me, yet Arjun makes me laugh all the time.  He is so witty and thoughtful.  The things that come out of their mouths are just priceless.  My family would not be complete without Manik.  He is my knight in shining armor who gives me his unconditional love, patience and understanding.  My true partner, and a wonderful daddy.  I would be lost without him.

Just one example of the things that make me smile.  Jai getting his hands on Laila's lipstick.  
Needless to say he is beautiful!

XOXO
Heidi

No comments: