Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 274 - Doctor, Doctor!

While I was at the grocery store this afternoon I saw nurse and doctor kits! I couldn't resist and had to buy two. I really contemplated only buying one and making the kids share but decided to save myself the headache and just get two! They were thrilled with the surprise and we played "Doctor" the rest of the evening. Jai and Laila's babies have been inspected from head to toe and it looks like they will live! 

Shot to the tummy, never a good sign!

Baby bear also had his temperature taken from his foot, so were not sure if he will make it or not!

Baby received several important vaccines and still had a smile on her face.  Laila told me that baby doesn't mind getting shots!

XOXO
Heidi






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heidi Health is not to be taken for granted an once of prevention is worth a pound of cure I am told. you can never be too careful.
love DaD