Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 290 - Mama's going to work!

Yep, that's right I am going work!  It turns out that Manik and I are just a pair of entrepreneurs.  When we lived in Oklahoma City and Laila was born we began using a service called Love My Sitter.  It was a fantastic service, we would just email the owner let her know we needed a babysitter for a certain night and time and she would send us a great girl. Every babysitter was CPR certified, had received a background check and were usually college students.  We had our favorites, but we liked all of them.  When we began using the service Manik and I remarked that if we ever moved we should franchise the service, so when we moved to Denver it just seemed like a good time to start a Love my Sitter here!

My franchise is called Love My Sitter, Denver.  I am thrilled to be starting something of my own and hoping that I can help out with household expenses.  Once the kids are in school  I will grow my business even larger!  For now I am going to be able to work from home, I am hoping that I will be able to do all my work while the kids nap and after they are in bed for the night.  I signed the contract this evening and will recruiting babysitters in a few weeks.  Your prayers and positive thoughts are most appreciated!!

I will keep you all updated when my website goes live and when I am completely up and running!  If you need a babysitter just let me know!!

No comments: