Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 108 - Good Day

We had such a nice day today.  Took the kids to the doctor because I thought they might have ear infections, but good news!  No ear infections, just a old fashion common cold. 

After the doctor we ate lunch and we all went down for a nap!  I love naps!

When Arjun got home we chatted for a bit and then we started on dinner.  Laila asked to eat her dinner outside, the weather was wonderful and I couldn't see why not.  She was in heaven and she actually ate really well, not the norm around here.

Arjun set the little table in front of her and she was all set!


While Laila was eating outside, we hauled Jai's chair into the kitchen while Arjun and I prepped and prepared dinner.  If Jai has entertainment and food in front of him he will just keep on eating!  I never have to worry about that boy eating.  

What a ham!  He has a million funny faces!

But, this smiling face is my favorite!

XOXO Heidi

No comments: