Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 91 - BLUE wins it all and Skype

I need to back track a few days...Wednesday morning I got up to get Laila and Jai out of bed.  Since I have taken Jai off the bottle he has been very cranky in the morning.  So I was rocking him and giving him some time to wake up when a face apprears at the bedroom door and says "good morning".  I hadn't put my glasses on so I was squinting and squinting at the face, thinking, I know that voice but that voice lives a couple hundred miles away.  Turns out that voice belongs to Manik's brother, Bharat!  Bharat and Manik had made a pact long ago that when India made it to the World Cup Championship they would watch the game together.  Bharat, lives in San Francisco with his beautiful wife, but was in Salt Lake City for a work conference and made his way to OKC on the sly (at least for me).  I was thrilled to see him and so were the babies and AJ!

So this morning at 4am Manik, Bharat and Arjun made their way to one of Manik's buddy's house to watch the World Cup Championship game.  The boys had a blast watching India take home the title of World Cup Cricket Champions!  What an amazing experience for all three boys to be able to share.  I know that this is something they all will look back on fondly. 

The Handsome Suri Boys basking in the India win!

 Arjun and his Chachu


 In "Jai News" the big boy now has a new front top tooth!  It only took 6 months to come in!  I can also feel his other front top tooth coming in so it won't be long till he has a whole mouth full.  The funny thing is that although he only had two bottom teeth he still managed to eat everything Laila ate!

Lastly, this morning I was able to Skype with my dad for the first time!  It was so nice to be able to see him and for him to see us and the babies!  It is much more enjoyable than just talking on the phone!  I also loved seeing his apartment, nothing has changed a bit and I loved it!  I felt like I was just there.  My dad loves photos as well as taking them, he loves to whip out his camera and snap you when you are taking a bite of food or in mid sentence.  But I digress, while on Skype we got to looking at old pictures.  It made me realize how much time has passed and that I am no longer 12!  Oh those were the days of zero responsibility and sleeping in past 8:15!

Laila has mastered "the smile"!  Love it!


Much love and Go Blue!!

XOXO Heidi





No comments: