Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 252 - Happy Surprise, Happy Birthday Mom

Monday is my Mom's 70th birthday!!  My brother, Jason and his little boy, Wilder, flew from OKC to Denver this morning to surprise her and celebrate her birthday with her.  It should be noted that I am a terrible secret keeper (just the non-important secrets), I just get so excited I have a hard time keeping them in...but not this time.  I really wanted to see my mom surprised and boy was she!!  Jason and Wilder came in the front door while were outside on the back porch and I just had the biggest smile on my face and mom asked me why I was smiling like a buffoon and then in walked Jason!  It was perfect!!  I was so happy and so was mom! Nothing better than being with loved ones!

A perfect surprise!!

Grandma and Wildman



We made mom a divine quadruple chocolate cake and it was amazing! 

Happy Birthday to you!

 Make a wish!

 Hard work blowing out all those candles! 


It was a wonderful day and night and I am so thankful for family!

XOXO
Heidi

No comments: