Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 188 - Girls night and more hotness

Sorry no post last night, went out with the girls and was too tipsy and tired to put a decent post together!  It was so nice to catch up with friends and just chat out on the front porch.  My days and nights are limited in OKC and all time spent with friends is much appreciated!

In other news Jai is still fighting a virus.  He woke up this morning crying and whining and still very warm.  I started getting worried that maybe I was missing something like an ear infection or strep so we got him to see the doc.  Doc confirmed what I thought it is just a virus and we just have to wait it out.  I pray Jai will be cool as a cucumber tomorrow morning.  I am ready for him to be his old self.  Please say a prayer for Jai Jai that he will feel better tomorrow.

As I have mentioned before Laila often grabs my camera, puts the strap around her neck and goes to town taking pictures.  I don't really check to see what she has photographed until the end of the night and here is what I found....it is truly terrifying.  I am surprised I still have a camera that works!

Yep, that would be the toilet bowl!  I believe Jai just flushed it and Laila was snapping some pics of the event.  Cute huh!!

Also here are some cute pics with Laila trying on Daddy's hat!  Go Cards!!




XOXO
Heidi

No comments: