Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 191 - Time flies!

I swear yesterday Jai was my sweet, bubbly, chubby baby....and now he is my curious, hopping, and big walking sorta talking big guy!  I can't believe how time has flown. 

How is it they go from this....
 To this...
To this of course... and to 
 THIS!!!

And then there is my beautiful little baby girl!  She is a perfect companion and thoughtful big sister.  I am so proud of the big girl she is turning in to!

This was just last summer, how could so much have changed in such a short time!
 
Please make time slow down.  I can't take it any more!


XOXO
Heidi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Heidi
I think if anything time will not slow down however it will speed up for sure. I know it did for me.
love Dad

The Suri Story said...

Miss you dad, and I will always be your little girl! LOVE YOU!!!