Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 192 - Good Men

These are the two loves of my life.

Jason my big brother has helped me out is so many ways I can not even express how much he means to me.  When I was in college and needed extra money to pay bills Jason was the one I called.  If I was ever to get into trouble or needed help or just simply wanted to talk Jason was who I callled.  He can always find humor in even the most serious of situations.  Humor is a wonderful thing and without it I don't think I could have handled some of the challenges Life has thrown my way. 

As for my wonderful, thoughtful and loving husband.  I would be lost without Manik.  I love that man with all my heart and am so thankful everyday that I have found such a hardworking and honest man, not to mention a wonderful father and friend.

Cheers to two wonderful men!




XOXO
Heidi

No comments: