Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 195 - Pool-time with the Kellers

We headed to the pool with the Keller's this morning.  We had a wonderful time escaping from the heat by totally submerging ourselves in the water!  Laila and Jai are turning into tan little water bugs!  They love playing, splashing and jumping around in the water!




Lucy Lu!


 Laila and Lucy in their matching swim suits, Laila was feeling shy.

Laila enjoying her quesadilla

Rockin Rocco!  

Miss Molly

 Cracks me up, the table is even with his nose, but he doesn't let it stop him one bit!

Yep, that's my man!  Ladies, hands off he's all mine!!
 

XOXO
Heidi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

molly's swimsuit bunched up I can almost see her sweet c--t, good f--king at her age

Anonymous said...

no kidding I would f--k her in a heart beat, mouth then ass then over and over in her underage c--t, feel it clamping down on my c--k and milking my come into her