Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 213 - So Sorry and packing!

I am so sorry I haven't been so good about keeping up on the blog.  I have been trying so hard to see everyone and do everything before we leave OKC, as a result I am usually completely wiped out when my head hits the pillow.  Unfortunately I do not think the next few weeks will be any less busy.  We spent all of today packing and organizing.  Tomorrow will be more of the same.  Then on Thursday the kids and I are headed to Wichita to kill some time until the boys meet up with us.  Then it is onward and upward to Salina and then final stop DENVER!! 

Also huge THANKYOU to my friend Cara for watching the kids today while we packed!!  YOU are amazing and I will miss you soooo much!  You moving to OKC was a huge blessing and I am so glad I got to be apart of your lives so much this past year!! 

Lastly, I want to give a shout out to my mom, also known as Super Sue!  My mom was a huge help today and she kept us organized and moving along!  I love you mom!
So please be patient with me and keep checking the blog.  I will do my absolute best at updating it!

Manik and Super Sue getting started this morning!

The boxes have started and the curtains come down!

 The box-hill grows

This is most of the house packed up and alot of stuff from storage that needs to be boxed.

 More stuff from storage.

oh, and more stuff!

The tired crew, after a hard days work!


Good job Suri team!  Love you guys!

XOXO
Heidi

No comments: