Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 237 - Post Anniversary

Well I woke up yesterday morning to Manik telling me "Happy Anniversary babe!", I didn't even remember!
Four years yesterday!  I always remember these thing,s I couldn't believe I had forgotten!  We decided to venture out of suburbia Denver and see what the downtown area had to offer for dinner.  We went to a restaurant called Wash Park Grille and it was wonderful.  We got to sit outside on the porch and enjoy  Denver's mild evenings.  As we were leaving there was a great little band doing some down home country and they were great!  It was a great night and a good time reminiscing our love story ( I know were cheesy).




Earlier in the day the kids had fun climbing the rocks across the street from our house.  They love this neighborhood and so do I!!

Laila totally glued to Sesame Street

Sisterly Love

 Lovin' the rocks

 If only I was a little bit bigger!

He does this alot, the squat comes out very often when he is investigating nature.

 example #2

Amazing to me how rocks can keep him occupied for hours, 
okay maybe not hours but for very long periods of time! I should keep rocks in the diaper bag!

XOXO
Heidi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary great picture'of you both
love dad