Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day 231 - Tricks

Laila has a few tricks she likes to show off when we have visitors, one is Spiderman.  This is where she facecs the wall and climbs her legs up the wall.  Always a crowd pleaser!  The other trick is her back kick-over off the ottoman.  With Bharat's fancy schmancy camera we got the second by second play by play!








 












I can't wait to find gymnastics classes here for her and Jai both!  They are already jumping off all the furniture, maybe this way I can funnel some of that energy!!

XOXO
Heidi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bend over just like that baby girl, let me pull down your panties, lube your sweet, tight bum hole, grab your little hips and come in your ass, my granddau is 2 and I come in hers a lot, can't wait until she is a bit older so I can come in her p-s--, I started her mum at 6 and f-c-e- her until 22 but it was best when she was 6 and tight