Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 162 - Addiction

Hello, my name is Heidi and I have a small and mostly controllable addiction...reading.  The kids and I make our way to the library about once a month and stock up on new board books for them and a few novels for me.  There is no rhyme or reason to the books I choose, mostly it is a cute book cover that does it for me.  And every now and again I get lucky and come home with a really good book.  The downside to this addiction is that I am completely worthless until I have finished the book.  Laundry goes unnoticed, food is quickly prepared and I stay up wayyyyyy to late trying to finish my book!  This is exactly my predicament tonight!  So here is a quickly created post for tonight.  Sorry there aren't more pics!

So I leave you with this cute picture taken last year at this same time.  Isn't funny how much they have changed in just one year!

June 2010
June 2011

XOXO
Heidi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heidi have you read the three book series starting with The girl with the Dragon Tattoo? If not check them out you will love them.
Love Dad