Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 171 - Pip and Baldies

This morning while we were visiting with a neighbor a sweet stray dog wandered up to us.  We brought him home and put him in the backyard while I called animal services.  I guess animal services was extremely busy because Pip, that is what I named him, is still with us.  He is soooo friendly and really well behaved around the kids.  I didn't let them around him very much but the small time they were near each other it went well.  I think Pip would make some family very happy.  He looks very thin and needs some care from a vet.  He looks like he has lived on the street for some time but I think he was definitely house broken at some point in his life.  I know we can't keep him but I pray he finds a happy home.  If anyone is looking for a dog or know someone who is looking for a dog please let me know.  I am calling two "no kill shelters" tomorrow so let me know asap.

Isn't he sweet, he even has a smile on his face when he sleeps!

Pip relaxing in the shade.

 In other news Manik came home this evening looking like Jai!  Peas in a pod I tell ya!

XOXO
Your dog loving crazy woman

No comments: