Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 163 - Baldy

It is been in Manik's mind for some time that he wanted to shave Jai's head.  It took me awhile to wrap my head around losing my sweet baby's soft perfect brown hair but tonight I finally gave in and we took out the trimmer.  Jai's was so good the whole time, by the end he got a little fed up...totally understandable. 

So this morning I woke up to my sweet baby looking like this...

And put him to bed looking like this!!!

Those eyes are FULL of MISCHIEF!!

Quite possibly the most beautiful baby boy!

Just another day at the Suri house?!?!?
I was cleaning out our front closet today and she saw her Halloween costume and had to try it on!  She probably wore it for about two hours, if it wasn't the main part, it was the hat or the booties.  Talk about constant entertainment!

XOXO
Heidi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heidi it is always something with you Jai looks great and it might be cooler this way doing the summer. I you and Manic did a great job of cut off his hair.
love Dad