Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 172 - Our home

This is our home!  I love our house and if there was a way to make it grow I would be thrilled. 




When Manik moved into this house he thought he would only have it for a few years and then move on....oh how life has changed since then.  I moved in shortly after and then came baby girl, followed by baby boy and then lastly by our large 10 1/2 size shoe boy.  To say the least we are bursting at the seams.  But I wouldn't have it any other way.

I firmly believe that small home means a close family.  In a small house you are forced to work out your problems, there are no corners you can shrink into for long.  You are forced to pass each other in the halls, or the bathroom or the kitchen or the living room or.....you get the point. Now maybe I hold firm to this theory because we live in a small home, but I would just like to say I am willing to test this theory in a tad bit larger home. 


Cheers to the houses we call our homes!

XOXO
Heidi

P.S. Pip skipped town in the middle of the night, you just can't keep a travelin' man tied down!

No comments: