Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 177 - BIG NEWS

Were MOVING!  It is official, the sign in the yard and our house is the cleanest it has ever been!  I am pretty sure keeping the house clean and ready for showings is going to be the most stressful part of this entire process. 

Denver, Colorado is our new destination city!  I can't wait to see the mountains, hike some trails and live in a new time zone!  Manik is leaving Papa John's and starting a new franchise called Genghis Grill.  Genghis Grill is a Mongolian BBQ with a healthy twist.  I am extremely proud of Manik for making this change.  He has always dreamed big and it takes a lot of guts to follow ones dreams.  I know he will make these restaurants a huge success and we will all cheer him on! 

We have found a rental house and I am so happy to tell you that it is HUGE!  I am pretty sure we will only be able furnish about 1/8 of it.  But this will give us some room to breath and try out that theory I was willing to test mentioned here.  I am sad I will be leaving my garden but hopefully we can start a new one at our rental home. 

We are planning on moving August 1st so that gives us one more month in ol' OKC...tear.  We have made many wonderful friends, memories, found restaurants we love, created a home we will miss dearly and most of all be leaving family. 

Our home is your home so please come and visit! 


In other news, here are some picks of Laila climbing the tree in the front yard with a little help from Dad. 



CHEESE!!  Jai has started to talk and repeat words!!  This week has been a huge leap in his speaking skills!
 
 My sweet cuddly, tornado of a boy, thumb sucken baby!

Just want to touch evvvverrryyyythiinnnnggggg!!!

XOXO
Heidi

No comments: