Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 176 - Lord grant me the patience

Today the kids were at moms day out and while I love my time "off", I',m never quite "off".  While they were out of the house I do all the things I can't do with them around, at least do them quickly!  I was ready for a nap when it comes time to pick them up and then the craziness just starts up again.  By this evening my patience were shot and I was on a short fuse.  It didn't help that they were exhausted from a late night the night before, and a short nap at school.  I think we were all a little overtired.  These are the days I just ask God for a little more patience and a quick break.

This evening Laila was going to the restroom and taking a much longer time than usual and was very quiet, all signs of disaster!  Sure enough Manik caught her with her pants down, literally!  She burst into tears because she knew she was in big trouble, but we couldn't help from cracking a few smiles so didn't know whether we were all going to just laugh this off or throw her in time-out.  Her punishment was giving up her baby for one night.  She didn't seem to miss baby all that much, my guess is she found her other two identical babies in her crib!

You can't see it but the toilet seat is cover in soap. 

In other news, just wanted to give a shout out to my amazing mother-in-law!  You have moxy lady!  We are so proud of you!  To help celebrate we had a crab leg feast in your honor!  Love you lots!

Cheers,

Heidi

No comments: