Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 166 - Good Day

This morning Miss Laila got her haircut, only the sides and back as we are going to grow out her bangs.  Then we headed to a new park for some exercise and fresh air.  The kids really enjoyed it and we then headed home to water the garden and play in our kiddie pool.  Then naps and then more play and watering the front yard.  These are the lazy days of summer and I am enjoying every moment of them!

I got to spend some adult time by going to dinner with my good friend Amber.  I am so blessed to have such sweet and kind friends.  We had a wonderful meal and good conversation!

Lastly I got come home and get a goodnight kiss from Laila and put her to bed. 

A full and fullfilling day!

Sorry no pics, my camera is out of batteries :(

XOXO Heidi

No comments: