Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 62 - Mary Mary Quite Contrary, how does your garden grow

I know, cheesy title but I couldn't think of anything else!

This afternoon Jai and I made a trip to Hornes to see if any new veggie plants had arrived.  I was so excited to see they had got tons of tomato, herb, peppers and so many other wonderful things!  I love Hornes because the have the most knowledgeable staff, this very kind man explained what I could plant now and what to wait on.  So I purchased two broccoli plants, and seeds for radishes and leaf lettuce.  I also checked on my pea seeds and was super excited to see little seedlings spouting!! 

My baby broccoli plants

Onions, I can't wait to see if they taste different than those at the store. 



While I worked in my garden, my sweet baby boy snoozed. 


After Laila got out of school, Laila, Jai and Arjun got haircuts.  Laila loves getting a haircut because it means she get's a sucker and necklace!  She sits so still and is so patient.  Jai on the other hand get so upset.  It breaks my heart to see those huge elephant tears coming down his cheeks.  Arjun held him on his lap while Jai got his haircut.  AJ is such a great big brother, he kept reassuring Jai and telling him he was going to be ok.  It was really sweet.

Such a big girl now that she even gets her hair styled after her cut!


Sorry the picture is blurry, but it was such a sweet smile I couldn't leave it out!

Poor Jai Jai, not a happy boy!


XOXO Heidi








No comments: