Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 78 - Holi and pics while I was gone

I am soooo happy to be back home with my family!  I missed everyone so much.  It was a blast to be with my friends but I missed my babies and am so thankful that I am home safe and sound!  While I was gone Manik kept me updated with pics, so I thought I would share the great pictures he sent me!


Manik's parents celebrated Holi , which is a Spring festival celebrated by Hindu's.  It looks like they wonderful time, I wish we were with them!

Still in love after 38 years!

Jai Jai has started taking walks by himself and his blankie.  This picture bears a strong resemblence to Linus from Charlie Brown!  Jai loves two things very much....his blankie and his thumb, just like Little Linus!


This was taken yesterday on Jai's birthday.  Manik dressed Jai and Laila in their birthday shirts, so precious!  Also, this picture was not staged, Laila begged Manik to move the carseats to the middle of the room and then they both took their appropriate seat!  Of course the peace only lasted a few short seconds before all heck broke loose!



XOXO Heidi

No comments: