Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 73 - Keeping Heidi's streak alive - again

Heidi is in Wichita since her mom Sue is having a sinus surgery tomorrow morning. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Its not anything major but our best wishes are with her.

I just downloaded pictures from today......been working all day and was not completely briefed on what went on at the Suri house today. So lets go through these pics together........

I know about this sequence. Laila wanted pretties on her ankles this morning and missy gets what she wants.






 We woke up this morning to Laila singing happy birthday to her baby......in bed. I think this went on for 20 minutes or so. Looks like it turned into a birthday party for 'baby'.












So basically it looks like Heidi made it Laila's day. She's a great mama, and don't forget....Missy gets what Missy wants.

I hate to leave Jai out of the post so here's a couple of pics of him. You all might have seen these before but he's so darn cute, they don't get old.







Heidi should be back tomorrow so I can hand this back over to her.

Cheers!


1 comment:

Arjun said...

Very impressive Dad! I am glad to hear that you are handeling the kids by yourself. I missed a couple of days of homework because i was at grandma's and Grandpa's. I will have to bust my chops to grt it done...
But it will be done!!
Goodnight and Miss you!!!
-Arjun