Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 77 - Girls Night Out and my beautiful neices

This morning I went and visited my two nieces!  I can't get over how much Marin how grown and Miss Jillian is an expert bike rider!  I was super impressed with her mad skills!  Seriously though, it was so nice getting to spend some time with my brother and his wife, I miss them both very much and wish we all lived closer.  This afternoon we had lunch and then a some shopping in the Plaza and a wonderful dinner with my favorite girls!  After dinner we hit the town and the girls got down with did some serious dancing!

 
Miss Marin
Jillian all grown up!

Riding the bike!

Dinner with my friends

Happy Bachelorette Party Bets!

Lucky baby belly!

Lovely Ladies
A great night, I had so much fun with my friends! 

XOXO Heidi

4 comments:

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

They are beautiful!

The Suri Story said...

It was a great night! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Hope you had safe travels home. I'm sure lil' miss is glad to have you back:)

Unknown said...

Oops! You were still logged in. Ha ha

Anonymous said...

love that cutie jillian in my bed bucking and thrashing underneath me