Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 76 - Besty's Weekend and KU!

This afternoon I drove up to Kansas City with my good friend Katie Graf for the shower/bachelorette party of our friend Betsy.  We have all been good friends since high school and it is always a blast to get together and hang out.  This evening we gathered at Besty's soon to be sister-in-law's house to watch KU play and open her shower gifts.  It was so nice to be surrounded by my favorite people and shoot the bull.  They always make me laugh till I cry or pee my pants!  Couldn't ask for much more!

Krista, Katie, Katie, and Katy
 Katie, Katie and Katy (the Katie/y's are popular)


Miss Betsy, cheers!

Oooo, pretty, pretty!


Tomorrow we have brunch, spa and dinner, what a wonderful way to spend the day! And to top it off I get to spend more time with my "girls"!

XOXO Heidi

No comments: