Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Baby

Baby oh baby! Grandma Sue gave Laila her Baby on her first birthday and it has been true love ever since! Baby is extremely well taken care of, she is put down for numerous naps, read books, she is wiped when she has stinky diapers and has been swaddled more times than I can ever begin to count, and that is just the tip of the iceberg. Once we brought Jai home her interaction with Baby went into high gear. She would imitate me so Baby was soon being burped, fed a bottle, cooed to and everything else you ddo with a newborn. For almost 8 months Baby did not have a name and then one day Laila's cousin Wilder was born. A few weeks later I asked her what Baby's name was and she simply replied "Baby Wilder"! She and baby are a hoot! I will be so sad when she outgrows Baby, I hope that it doesn't happen for a very very long time!




\