Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 22 - Time with Dad

I am not sure where the time went but the day flew by!  Arjun had a game today and I had to spend two hours working the school gym concession stand so that left Manik home to watch the kiddos for a few hours.  I love when I have been away for a few hours because when I come home I am greeted like I have been gone for days!  Laila gives me tons of kisses and hugs and Jai won't let me put him down. 

I also got a look at Jai's new move!  Being the younger of the two he has figured out how to fight back...so whenever Laila starts to push him away, from whatever toy she is assuming ownership of at the time, he just latches onto her.  Now when I say latch I mean he grabs whatever he can get, be it hair, clothes, and trust me he has a VERY strong grip.  Of course you can imagine where it goes from there, picture screaming, tears and lots of drama!  I will try and capture of pic of this tomorrow so you can have a visual!

Here are a few cute pics Manik got of Laila in her tent! 







Lastly, I would love to get your comments!  So if you have any questions, requests or just want to say hi I would love to hear from you!





XO Heidi