Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 19 - 10 months and berry smoothies!

I wish I was one of those moms who took a specific picture each month of thier baby's first year of life.  I wish I was that organized and consistent but alas I am not.  I am actually very proud of myself that I have kept up this blog everyday, usually I will keep with something for a few weeks and then it just seems to slowly disaapear but I degress.  Jai turned 10 months today!  He also clearly signed "more" for me today!  We have been working on it for a few months so it is so gratifying to see the light go on for him today!  He is growing by leaps and bounds and turning into his own little person with a temper and desires of his own.  So Happy Ten Months Jai Bug, we love you!

Jai Mahant Suri 3/19/2010

Happy Ten Month Jai Jai!


One of my favorite afternoon snacks is a berry/banana smoothy!  I have found the perfect combo and it is a sure winner everytime! 


Ingredients:
2 bananas - the more ripe the better
1 cp frozen mixed fruit (my favorite is Great Value Berry Medley)
1cp plain yogurt
(Serves two)
Combine in blender and blend until smooth.  You can vary for your personal taste!


Um, yeah that started as my cup and ended as hers!

More Please!

Berry Good!


Enjoy!


XO Heidi