Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 31 - A storm is on its way!

Well the weathermen are very excited about the snow storm making its way to OKC tonight! They are predicting we will get 12 - 18 inches of snow and some very cold wind chills. I am looking forward to seeing Laila and Jai's reaction to the snow. Laila has seen snow but was really to young to understand. We stocked up on all the necessities so we are ready for the "blizzard"! How wild is it that two days ago we were enjoying 70 degree weather and now we are getting a blizzard, welcome to Oklahoma!




In other news, I broke our computer a few nights ago. I was fighting a head cold and had taken a few Benadryl’s and had to wake up in the middle of the night to soothe Jai and hit a glass of water on my nightstand. I was so out of it, that it spilled on our laptop and I dried it off but not very well. As a result it was fried, everything was saved on it! All our pictures, personal files, my internet favorites :( . Manik is going to take it to a friend of his to see if we can save the hard drive. We have a back up computer but it is almost shot as well. I am hoping we can find a good deal on a new one.



I got a few pics of the kids after their bath, sorry but they aren't the best.






Sweet dreams,

XOXO Heidi

No comments: