Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 9 - No picture Sunday

You know those friends you have that have known you since high school or grade school. The ones who have seen you at your best and worst! Those are "my girls". There are seven of us who grew up together and continue to keep in touch and do "girls trips" once a year. I love them dearly even though we don't get to see each other often or talk on the phone every day. If one of them called me and told me they were in trouble I would drop everything and do anything to help before they even asked. I have a terrible memory and thanks to them I am able to peice together the funny, stupid, great and sometimes awful things I/we have done in the past 20 years.

I bring all of this up because one of them, Betsy, was in town for the night. It was the best thing in the whole world for her to meet my babies and hang out and make dinner and catch up on gossip. There is NOTHING like a true friend!

To old friends!

Cheers!!

XO Heidi