Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 29 - Another great day!

Oh my, oh my!  What a day!  We played outside for hours today!  These kiddos are going to sleep well tonight!  It was wonderful to just sit outside and watch the kids play! 

This kind of weather has me thinking about planting my spring flowers and this year I am going to grow a garden.  I am thinking of growing tomatoes, squash, snow peas, peppers and maybe some onions.  My only concern is trying to keep the dogs and stray cats out of my garden.  For some reason the stray cats in our neighborhood have gotten out of control.  I might have to get creative and rig up some kind of fence.  I think Laila and Jai will also enjoy the garden, I know Laila will LOVE harvesting the veggies! 

Wilder, Elizabeth and Tim came over to watch KU play this evening, Manik made his famous kima and we all enjoyed an amazing feast! 






XOXO Heidi





No comments: