Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 23 - Oh Shit! and no picture Sunday

Laila and I went to church this morning, she is my perfect little Church companion. I am always very proud of how well she behaves for her age. Now I am not saying she doesn't talk or get a little loud very now and again but for the most part she does great. She starts with taking in everyone sitting around us, and then digs into the snacks. Next comes mastering the kneeler and moving back and forth from sitting on the pew to the kneeler. And so on and so on. My favorite is when you shake the hands of those around you and offer peace to each of them. Laila really enjoys shaking everyones hands!

Today after Mass was over we went closer to the alter to see the statues of Joseph holding Baby Jesus and then a seperate statue of Mary. Laila really like Mary and said goodbye to her repeatedly.

As we were walking to the car I said "Man it is sooo cold!" and Laila replies, "Oh shit, oh shit, Mama so cold!"!!! I couldn't help myself, I just burst out laughing! And of course I have no one to blaim but myself because I am the only one in our household who says "shit" on a regular basis. I suppose that is what happens when you have a little sponge taking in everything you say every hour of the day!

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

XOXO Heidi

No comments: