Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 20 - Lost: Baby Wilder, Let's Paint!

Well I'm not sure how we did it but we managed to lose not one but two of Laila's babies.  We noticed last night that she went to bed without any of her babies (she has two of the exact same baby).  And luckily she didn't really seem to notice until it was naptime this afternoon.  I searched the entire house, my car and any other nook and crannie I could think of...no luck.  I also called and checked with Elizabeth and was told that "yes" baby Wilder was there but it was the real one not the stuffed kind!

As a result once Laila (eventually) went down for a nap Jai and I headed out and bought a new Baby!  Thank goodness she didn't seem to notice or mind that it was brand new!  A part of me feels like I should have taken advatage of this opportunity to break her of her attachment to Baby but I just couldn't do it.  I warms my heart to see her loving her baby, burping her, putting her down for naps and giving her sweet kisses!
Baby Wilder #3

Laila also did some beautiful artwork this morning, it is always entertaining to watch how little minds work!  She loved the painting but was immidiately upset if any of the paint got on her.  I have a feeling that Jai will never have that problem!  



"Mama, clean your hand!"  God forbid she get dirty!


A masterpeice in the making!