Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 26 - Shaving the mustache

Well Arjun has finally become a man, at least in the facial hair sense!  Arjun got a wild "hair" yesterday to shave his milk mustache, so Manik got him a razor and he did the deed.  He is so squirrly, he kept going into the bathroom to look at himself.  I guess that is thirteen for ya! 





The cousins went to the park today for a few minutes, it was a bit colder than we expected so we kept the outing short.  Jai LOVED the swing!  He just kept saying "wheeeeee" each time I pushed him, he was having a blast!!





And of course the trip wouldn't be complete without Laila's help!  She insisted that she help push Wilder's stroller! 




I can't tell you how thrilled I am that my days revolve around naps, kissing booboos and trips to the park.  I am truly blessed with two beautiful, healthy and hilarious babies, not to mention one very sweet thirteen year old!  My cup runneth over!

XOXO Heidi



No comments: