Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 18 - Jai takes his first steps (yesterday)!

I can't believe I forgot to post this but Jai Bug took his first steps yesterday!  It was perfect, we were all there to witness it!  Grandma, Elizabeth, Laila, Wilder and I were all present and cheering him on!  He took three small steps but is still figuring out how it all works!  He is just the most cuddly and sweet baby and I hate to see how fast he has grown but am so very proud at the same time!

Jai loves playing with Arjun!

Brotherly Love

Oh, hello there!

This evening I began ceramic classes!  I took the same class this exact same time last year, 7 months pregnant and moving really slow.  It was great to see some of the folks that were in it last year and meet some new people.  The class pretty unstructured so you can do any project you want and the teacher walks around and offers suggestions and tips as needed.  The projects I am going to work on our making some nice big mugs for Manik, Arjun and myself.  I will keep you posted on my progress!

Lastly, had to post some sweet pictures I got of Saahib!  My most loyal and loving companion!