Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 6 - Tennis, BB and MDO

Oh my gosh, busy day! Laila had MDO, I had a dentist appt and both babies had haircuts, Arjun had tennis practice and then basketball. Needless to say there was a lot of time spent in the car today.

Laila did great while getting a haircut, she loves it! The hairdresser gives her a sucker and that is all that matters to her. Now Jai was a different matter, he did not appreciate the trimmer nor the scissors.

When we got home Jai had a belated Christmas present from his Godmother, he loved the books and soft elephant! Although I think he liked the paper and box even more! I swear that boy gets so excited when he sees paper; I am convinced he has saliva that can just about dissolve anything! The other thing Jai LOVES is the toilet! I crawls super fast and opens the lid and starts playing with the water! I try really hard to keep the bathroom closed but it is not an easy task.

Lastly, we are going to MEXICO!!! Manik and I have debated and debated and finaly decided to just do it! I can't wait! We will be gone over Laila's birthday but luckily she is too young to realize it. I am so very ready for some sun and sand!!

Sorry for the long post, I didn't think I had much to say but I guess I was wrong!

XO Heidi