Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 34 - Brotherly Love

I am so happy Arjun came to live with us.  I never thought the babies would have the chance to know their big brother.  Arjun is so sweet and loving towards the kiddos, they get unlimited kisses and hugs.  This afternoon I needed to vaccum and Jai hates the vacuum.  It makes him cry everytime, but it is really hard to vacuum with him on my hip.  So I asked Arjun to play with him and keep him busy...as I finished up the dining room this is what I found. 


It was so sweet! Jai has not been feeling well and all he needed was a little snooze on big brothers shoulder to get through the rest of the afternoon!

This morning I was showing Laila all the pictures on my phone and came upon this picture. It is priceless! Jai was probably a few days old at the time! He had just finished a bottle it had just plain worn him out!



XOXO Heidi

No comments: