Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 40 - On the mend

My baby boy is back!!  Jai is totally back to his playful, happy-go-lucky self!!  I couldn't have been more happy today to see Jai Jai just cruisen around the house so curious and busy!  Jai was also busy practicing his walking today.  He loves to hold onto your hand and walk around the house and later in the day he got more bold and started taking 6 -7 steps at a time :)  Mama is sooo proud. 

Mr. Man's vocabulary is growing to:

"ohhh ohhh, ohhh" means oh I really like that and please may I see more!

"ba" means ball

"da" means the dogs

and every now and again we get a "mama" when he is feeling generous!


I know I am totally biased, but do they come any cuter than that!! I just want to squeeze him and give him a million kisses!!



XOXO Heidi

No comments: