Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 43 - Valentines Tea Party!

This morning my friend Keitha had a Valentines Tea Party! It was adorable! She had heart shaped everything from heart quiches to tiny cheesecake cakes topped with heart shaped rasberriesq2to a heart shaped spatula! We were in some serious debate whether Keitha purchased cheesecake cakes or if she did the heart shaped raspberries herself, turns out our little Keitha is a Martha Stuart in the making because she did them all herself! I wish I had the creativity to pull off such a fun party!


Adorable Table Setting

The Rasberries in question!

Ashley and Sundee

Lynsey and I

Keitha and I

On top of the excellent theme and decorations I got to catch up with some of my favorite people! Since I have quit my job to stay home with the babies getting the chance to see old friends is such a treat. I have been counting down the days until the party, one, because I love Valentine’s Day so anything remotely related always makes me happy, second because I knew there was some great catching up to do and possibly some good gossip. Don't judge me, but I always love a little gossip!


As I was leaving Keitha gave me a goody bag for Laila and a little sock monkey for Jai Jai! I peaked in the bag and Keitha had knitted Laila the most ADORABLE valentine’s hat!! Keitha has made Laila a few other hats and Laila loves all of them. They are the only hats she wears! Jai even has one, it is a pumpkin hat and he looks so cute in it as well!


She may not look super happy but she truly loves her new hat!


So Keitha if you are reading this THANK YOU for your thoughtfulness and wonderful party tea party!  You made my day!

XOXO Heidi

P.S.  I would just like to say that my pictures did not due justice to Keitha's cute V-day decorations!  Her house was decked out, I got to busy talking and did not take pics!

2 comments:

KJ said...

What a sweet and creative party! Love the idea. The hat is A-dorable. Does she sell them? How do you like the comment??!!

The Suri Story said...

LOVE the comment!! My very first and favorite comment! It was so cute, she did a great job! The hat is my favorite, I know she sells, or at least she used to but now I think she just makes them for friends occasionally.