Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 44 - Pre Valentine's Day Dinner

Usually Manik works very late on Valentines Day.  Due to Papa John's heart shaped pizza's the stores are super busy. So Elizabeth (my sister-in-law) and I have learned it is wiser to celebrate before or after V-day.  There have been many a V-day night when Elizabeth and I have spent the majority of the night keeping each other company while waiting for the boys to get off work. 

So this year we did it up right!  Unfortunately Elizabeth is out of town so it was Jason, Wilder, Manik Arjun and me.  The evening started with a king crab leg feast!  The crab legs were HUGE and soooo yummy!  I could eat my weight in crab legs, I love them!  The crab legs were followed by expertly grilled lamb chops, mashed potatoes and a fresh salad with dried cranberries and honey goat cheese!  It was delicious and perfect!  For dessert we had, of course, chocolate covered strawberries! 

Arjun is an expert streamer decorator! 


Tulips are my favorite flower, I just couldn't resist them today at the store!  Happy Valentines Day to me!

Little fingers checking out my chocolate covered strawberries!

YUMMMMM!

Wilder just too tired to keep his eyes open!  Jason is such a good Daddy!

It was a wonderful meal with great conversation, the night goes down in the record books!


On a separate note the weather was amazing today and the kids had a ball playing outside, I too enjoyed being able to open all the windows and get some fresh air in the house!  It was a perfect Sunday! 

Jai and I took a stroll while Laila finished her nap!


Ran out of gas, so we had to rest and refuel!

Dirt, yum!

So happy to be outside!

Wrapping Baby!

Goin' for a walk!

Just washing the dirt down with some vino

Sir Saahib also enjoying some fresh air!

Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

XOXO Heidi





No comments: