Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 55 - Happy Birthday to Me!!

What a day!  This afternoon Manik, myself and five of our good friends arrived in Saylulita, Mexico!  Sayulita is a small , quaint town outside Puerto Vallarta.  Jason, my brother, found us an amazing five bedroom house and I mean AMAZING!!  The time leading up to our trip I never looked up the website for the house because I wanted to be surprised and we were all speechless when we walked in.  I am a happy girl!  Thank you to everyone who made this possible!!

Home Sweet Home!




View from the top deck!


I tried to upload more pics but no luck!

Miss you all and just so you know we have two killer dogs so if you try to break into our house while we are gone you will be sorry.

XOXO Heidi





1 comment:

The Suri Story said...

Wow! What a house. I think we should move to Mexico and stay for awhile.
Im am glad to hear that you are having a good time. Tell everybody I said hello!
Happy Birthday Heidi and put a picture of the pool and the Gulf for me!
Thanks
-Ninja