Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 48 - Seeds and Big Boy Carseat have been purchased!

I am sooo excited!  Today Jai and I stopped by Horns Seed Co. to get some expert advice on my garden.  If you have never been to Horns it is awesome, very old school.  The guy who was helping me looks like he just stepped off his farm, overalls and all!  I didn't catch his name but I will call him Farmer Joe.  Just by looking at Farmer Joe you could tell this guy know what he is talking about.  Farmer Joe said I was on the right track using cedar to build my frame but I am a bit late for my starting my sugar snap peas.  When I asked him when I should plant them he replied, "um last week would have been good".  Farmer Joe got me on the right start with some squash, sugar snap peas and zucchini seeds.  So it looks like my weekend project will be to get the garden going!



On another note we purchased Jai's big boy car seat today!  I am so excited to get him out of the infant carrier.  He is way to big for it!  Once we got home and I had all the car seats out on the grass and it kept Laila and Jai busy for a good 30 minutes.  Jai was very busy climbing all over the infant carrier base.  He was in every possible position imaginable!  Laila was also very busy putting Baby in/out of the car seat!  I tell ya it is always the most simple thing they love the most!






XOXO Heidi











No comments: