Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 41 - Winterblues

I tell you what, these winter days  are killing me! And if you think I am bad you should see Manik. He is in his winter depression. It happens every year, the cold just goes to his bones and he gets really cranky! I understand his pain, the cold just does not agree with us Suri's. On the bright side the sun is out and Spring is on it's way...I hope.

This morning my mom came over to spend some time with us. Laila's school was back in session so I was thrilled to get her out of the house for the first time in a few weeks! I love my sweet, busy little girl but you know what they say, distance, it makes the heart grow fonder! So we got her all bundled up and sent her on her way.

The house was so quiet and I was just enjoying some one on one time with my mom and Jai and then I get the call...Manik telling me Laila was super upset and wanting to come home and see Sue Sue.  We decided that it was better to just bring her home and get totally over her ear infection and get a good nap and of course see her Sue Sue! 

When my mom is here Laila wants nothing to do with Manik and me. We are old news!  Sue Sue get's all her attention and sole devotion! The feeling is mutual though!

The first actual smile we have gotten when she has the camera pointed at her!! Progress is being made!

Arjun's valentines artwork for school!  I loved it!

Jai LOVES Laila's car!  He is so funny he just get's in and sits in it backwards!  Too cute!
 

Sweet brotherly love! 


XOXO Heidi




No comments: