Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 59 - Home Sweet Home

Oh my gosh it is soooo nice to be home!  I was really missing my babies and my bed.  Laila wanted to be held for about two hours straight once we arrived home.  And I have a feeling that there is no chance she will go to school willingly tomorrow.  The thought of being seperated from Mama will probably put her over the edge.

Jai is a "walker" now, I can't believe how much he has improved in just four days. 
Mom decorated for a belated birthday party and made a beautiful big card for me with the kids handprints on it.  And to top it off she made me a birthday cake with 31 candles on it!  Laila helped me blow out all the candles! 

I am so blessed to have so many wonderful friends and loving family members who made my birthday extraordinary!!

XOXO Heidi

No comments: